PSB fire and electrical services
PSB fire and electrical specialise in Fire alarm design, install, commissioning and maintenance and fully complies with:
BS5839:1-2013 for fire alarms.
BS5306:3 2009 for fire extinguishers
BS5266:1-2011 Emergency lighting
City And Guilds 2377-22 PAT testing
17th edition qualified electricians.
BS 7671 Electrical installation.
Part P approved contractor for domestic electrical through ELECSA
Qualifications and training for our engineers:
FIA (fire industry association) units:
1) Unit 1: Fire Detection Design.
2) Unit 2 & 3: Advanced detection design and advanced alarm design.
3) Unit 4: Installation and testing.
4) Unit 5: Fire alarm maintenance.
5) Unit 6: Advanced commissioning.
6) Unit 7: Fire extinguishing systems and associated electrical and building interfaces.
7) Service & Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
8) 17th Edition city and guilds electrical installation.
9) City and guilds 2377-22 PAT testing
10) City and Guilds 2392 electrical testing
11) JSP electrical health and safety (MOD)
13) IPAF (lifts, booms, and harness)
14) First aid
15) Asbestos awareness
16) Working at height
17) Lone working
18) Manual handling
20) Extinguisher use (refreshed every year) in house training.
21) Confined spaces
Our engineers are all fully aware of the health and safety at work act 1974 and are updated regulary through out the year.
Our engineers are also fully aware of their responsibilities to the electricity at work regulations 1989.